Start by planning for these standard project expenses:
- Surfacing: excavation, drainage, sub-surfacing, containment, material, freight, labor
- Shipping: freight, truck unloading, goods inventory, packaging removal/disposal
- Site preparation: permits, sidewalk installation, lighting, drainage
- Storage (if your play equipment arrives before final site preparation is finished)
- Installation: professional installation, supervised build, or community build (costs vary depending on your solution)
- Construction materials: concrete, gravel, sand
- Landscaping services/materials: labor, trees, plants, sod
Don’t have as big a budget as you’d like? You don't have to fund your playground project alone. There are many resources available from the government, your community, and Playworld that will help you make your dream play space possible.
Just Getting Started?
Before you set your budget in stone, window shop our playground products, see if you’re eligible for any grants, or request a quote from our play gurus. This can help you create a realistic financial plan to meet your dreams.