Outdoor playground equipment is a great choice for all kinds of settings. Whether in an urban park or a tree-lined school field, Playworld has constructed children's outdoor play equipment for a wide variety of locations.
In addition to our experience, we also have many options for organizations to find what will work best for them. When you work with us, you'll have endless design choices, a commitment to sustainability and affordable cost options.
Our Outside Playground Equipment Design
When you work with us at Playworld, we take pride in finding the perfect design that fits the location, style and preferences of your organization. In addition to traditional options, we offer design customizations to create whatever you may have in mind. We are constantly innovating and working to provide outdoor play structures that will stimulate children mentally and physically. Our different equipment categories include:
- Early childhood playgrounds: We design these outdoor play structures with infants and toddlers in mind and customize them to a child's development stage.
- School-age playgrounds: School-age children require a different level of mental and physical activity, and our designs take that into account.
- Fitness playgrounds: If you're looking for fitness-specific play equipment, we have a variety of products perfect for ages 9 and up.
- Electronic play: We all know electronics are very popular with children, so we've designed play structures that incorporate the fun of being outdoors and playing video and computer games.
- Site furnishings: Playgrounds aren't complete without amenities and places to relax, which is why we also design and create site furnishings such as benches, picnic tables, grills, bike racks, trash receptacles and more.
We also know children at every age have different capabilities and comfort levels, so we focus on designing inclusive play environments that have something for everyone.
Sustainability of Our Outdoor Play Systems
We strive to create the best outdoor play equipment possible, which is why we are committed to creating sustainable products in terms of the environment and safety of the structures.
- Safety: The safety of our playgrounds is our top priority, and we make sure we cover all our bases. We know outdoor playground equipment must hold up to extensive use, weather elements and wear and tear from outdoor exposure. That's why we use materials such as shatterproof plastics and heavy-duty steel platforms to ensure the equipment withstands the test of children, time and weather. Playworld also has safety certifications and has met important safety standards so you can feel confident you're receiving secure equipment.
- Environment: At Playworld, we use green materials and produce our products in ways that are good for the planet. You will not find PVC or any other harmful materials in our structures. We are also mindful of the specific environmental conditions of where we will build your outdoor play systems, and we take care to preserve any surrounding natural elements. We use minimally invasive designs and products, as we want to be kind to the environment in both big and small ways — everything makes a difference! We are also the only outdoor play equipment manufacturer to receive a Silver Certification from Cradle to Cradle for environmental safety.
Playworld has experience creating safe, environmentally-friendly play equipment in several locations, from wooded parks to bustling cities. You can feel confident we know exactly what to do to make a playground sustainable for your specific environment.
Cost and Funding Assitance
High-quality, custom and sustainable playground materials are always a worthy investment. And there are budgeting and financing options you can use to make it work. To help you budget for your outdoor play systems, here are some cost factors to keep in mind:
- Materials: In addition to the outdoor play structures themselves, you should factor in construction materials such as sand and concrete to your costs.
- Labor: From installation to building to landscaping services, the labor of our expert craftsmen are a portion of your costs.
- Shipping: Shipping costs usually include inventory, freight, unloading trucks and removing any necessary items.
- Site preparation: In addition to clearing the playground site for construction, site preparation may also include securing building permits and additional features such as lighting and drainage.
Keep in mind that there are several funding assistance choices to consider when you're planning how to finance your outdoor playground equipment. Some options to consider include:
- Grant Funding: Your state or local government as well as nonprofits, corporations, foundations and other businesses may offer grants to organizations for community projects. You can research what grants you are eligible for and apply.
- Fundraising: Organizing a fundraising project can bring the community together to raise money for a shared cause. It's also a great way to get people excited about the playground for additional support.
- Financing through Playworld: We also offer several financing options so you can find a payment plan that works for your organization. Our phasing option allows you to pay per phase, so we collect your payment after completing each phase. You can also apply to lease from us so we can work to your specific budget and needs without having to wait.
Contact Playworld for Children's Outdoor Play Equipment
If you're looking for outdoor play equipment, Playworld has just what you need. From a wide variety of customized designs to safe and sustainable building practices and affordable cost options, we have solutions for every preference and situation. Contact us today to find out more. Your local representative will assist you through the entire process, from design ideas to the final product. Request a quote today to get started on your dream outdoor playground.