WHY CREATE AN INCLUSIVE PLAYGROUND?
Playworld understands that Inclusive Play stresses the importance of including all children, children with disabilities, as well as typically developing children and the adults in their lives. We create play spaces where diversity is valued. Inclusion enables all children of all abilities and ages to play together.
All of our play spaces are created to provide high-quality play opportunities regardless of their needs and abilities.
Here are some additional resources about Inclusive Play Areas:
- Here is a one-sheet summary of our 8 Keys to Inclusion to use as a guide when designing your playground.
- Want to become a certified Inclusive Playground Designer? Our Inclusive Play Training course covers all aspects of inclusive design in detail, start here.
- Want to train a group? We have 45 minutes lunch and learn sessions on Inclusive Design. We bring the training to you and we even give you CEU credits, find them here.
- Have a question? Send an email to our Inclusive Play desk and we will get you an answer within 2 business days.
- We certified our reps in Inclusive Play, find one in your area today.
- Once your playground is laid out, ask for a 3rd party certification letter. They are great for fundraising.
We certify our distributors.
Our distributors go through extensive training to be certified as an Inclusive Play Specialist. They can be a resource for you.