Investing in a playground on your property can return $150K over 15 years! Worth it? (See our “play pays” post.) Definitely. But thinking about the work that goes into budgeting, planning, installing and maintaining a playground may seem daunting.
That’s one of the reasons it’s important to choose a playground equipment manufacturer that offers complete turnkey solutions. This will save you time and money, while also allowing you to stay focused on business.
1. Space Planning: Whether you have a long and narrow area, lots of square footage or just a little land to work with, having an expert who can help you maximize your space is invaluable.
2. Budgeting: From purchasing the actual equipment to surfacing, landscaping and more, there are expenses involved in creating a playground. Playworld can help by providing fundraising ideas, setting up a community build, or offering financing options like phasing or leasing.
3. Profiling: This is a make or break it step on any new project. Knowing the number of users, the age range, special needs and the overall goal of the playground is essential in creating an appropriate, well-loved playground.
4. Consulting: If you’ve never built a playground before, safety and other compliance guidelines can seem overwhelming. Playground consultants specialize in refining plans, clarifying goals and helping you move forward.
5. Designing: You need an expert’s help to design a playground that meets your objective and maximizes your space. By working with a designer, you can come up with the equipment and layout that best suits your project.
6. Site Preparation: Before installing your playground, there are permits to obtain, potentially old equipment to remove and utilities to identify, grading and much more. Relying on an experienced provider can help you keep the project timeline moving with ease.
7. Installation: Once your site is ready, who will do the dirty work? Working with a partner who provides professional installation or will help supervise a community build can simplify the process and move the project forward to completion.
8. Service After the Sale: A provider that offers turnkey solutions will follow through and make it easy for you to maintain your equipment and continue profiting. Some providers are more concerned about the sale than your satisfaction.
Playworld is committed to making playground ownership easy with our complete turnkey solutions. Get started by contacting us today at Playworld.com/Rep or firstname.lastname@example.org.